Put down facts about yourself, the number of facts will be based on your age. Then tag 5 other people.
Got tagged by Chwee
, so before I enter, at least I have completed half of it as a blogger's obligation.
1. This first one is quite obvious, I love dismantling any electronic gadget I come across since I was young. I was already opening motors and computers in early primary school for the kick of it. Wanting to break open the GC but abit too costly if anything goes wrong.
2. I absolutely shun tropical fruits, conversely, I like citrus fruits. I just hate the taste and smell of durians and jackfruit. Durians the king of fruits? I'll be the first to vote for its removal.
3. No coffee and alcohol for me too. Why do people like the bitter taste of coffee? I just dun get it. I know it has stimulatic properties. But no way I would use it to prop me up. If I'm tired, that means my body needs a rest and I WILL get it. Alcohol too, its a drug damn it! A legal one at that. Everytime u drink, your liver wears down metabolising it. I dun mind being branded a teetotaler if u see fit. Actually, I'm thinking about instituting a "no-drinks" policy in my wedding.
4. I can't seem to get anything perfectly right. Everything I do, no matter how much I practise, I will always end up making a few minor and stupid mistakes. Give me a full page of basic primary school multiplication table questions, I may probably still get one or two wrong. Can't think of any examples off hand.
5. Is it just me or do I seem to be able to make friends with people whom others isolate?
6. I like to organise my computer data very neatly, but the opposite can be said for my table. My hard disk drive(s) easily has at least 5 partitions upwards with data neatly divided into numerous subdirectories. Dun start about my table... However, I can get it clean if I set my mind to it.
7. Too ethical? Too goodie too shoes? Since when being good and following rules is a bad thing. Unless the rules are "unjust", then I have no qualms about breaking them. "Just" rules to me are NOT meant to be broken. Thats the distinction I make against just breaking any rule I like.
8. Which leads me to the next one. Which guy can proudly proclaim he has never scolded a single f*** word in JC. Me!!! Minus the "proud" part. There are more civilised words to use. An irony anyway, if you hate the person so much, would you do it with him/her?
9. I seem to elicit 2 very extreme first impressions (from the same cause) with people. The first is the extremely high expectations. This first group see me as some smart kid who knows how to save the world and provide answers to their problems no matter what that means. Then when I can't, they get disappointed and "abandon" me. The second see me as some boring and nerdy type. And when that happens, I'm an easy target for all the complaints and misunderstandings that happen. Some people at this school-going age try to push down others to elevate their "status". Everyone else knows, but everyone is reluctant to act out of fear or ignorance. Something tells me these childish behavior ain't repeating in the working world.
Will think of the rest in due time...
I tag killerzephyr, Zen, jAson... 3 can already lah, chwee use up all my potential tagees.